The Austrian Portal for the Services Directive
In line with the Services Directive, Points of Single Contact have been established in all EU countries through which administrative formalities can be completed electronically when doing cross border business in Europe.
This portal brings you to the respective Point of Single Contact of each Austrian "Land" where you can
- obtain information on the procedures you need to complete in order to provide your service
- complete all administrative formalities (no need to contact each authority separately)
- in an electronic way.
Portals of the regions ("Länder")
- Guidelines for the Austrian PSC
- EU leaflet on the Services Directive
- EU leaflet for consumers
- Video produced by the European Commission on the Points of Single Contact
- Information for consumers
- Information for service providers receiving services
- Survey "Businesses' experience with the Internal Market for services"
If you are based in Austria and plan to provide services in other EU countries, go to the EU services portal.
Here you will find information on cross border posting and temporary agency work.
Information on opening a business in Austria is available from the Austrian Business Agency.
More information on alternative dispute resolution mechanism on EU-level related to cross-border problems between companies/citizens and public authorities are available at the webpage of SOLVIT.